Total Pageviews

Friday, January 23, 2015

It's Friday!!!


It has been a good week for me. The weather is nice for this time of year. I checked the 4 day forecast and it will be in the low 50's through Tuesday...I am out of here on the 1st so I am in good shape.

 

I bought a ticket from WA back to AZ on March 25th. I imagine I will stay there a week or two. It will be warm in AZ in April. I could come home with a tan. My ticket was only $75. That is a pretty good price. I have not bought the one from AZ back to Springfield yet...

 

I have had a busy day today. I have cleaned the Church. I pick Emily up at 3 and take her to Branson for the weekend. Her friend is having a birthday party. Then Robert and Hannah are spending tonight with me. Unless Robert is still sick.

 

Last evening I took Emily and Sam out to eat.  Then I came home and cleaned the house. It was a mess. Fleta was hoping her last renter was back and it would have been clean.

 

I have been turning on the propane heater for about 2 hours each morning. Then I turn it off for the rest of the day and the house stays nice. I have done that this week since it has warmed up. What a mild winter I have had this year. Yippee... And soon I will be in Sunny AZ...

 

Fleta has been walking her legs off this month. It makes me tired just watching her. She gets off early today. She may go buy groceries tho.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

She could walk to Arizona! Should you try that...would be a cheap ticket!