Total Pageviews

Monday, December 8, 2014

It's monday...Again..

imagine that..


Betty I ordered an oil heater the other day....But I got this one on Harrison yard sale for 10 bucks.....works great...

For the get together here I set up a drink station....I am keepinh it up...I like it here...
I got thiss little tree from Pat's...It is fiberoptic and it is good enough for my tree this year....Stocking for my 2 kids...
 
 
.I have been working on a project for Rhea....Years ago her Mom made 7 quilt tops out of that old double knit...I an putting them together in a quilts for her....They are going together great ....and they are beautiful...Her mom was a perfectionists sewer...every point is spot on..







 Now I am not but I am fast....Here are 6 of the  7....I need to sew the batting and backing on 3 more to make 7 and then tie 3 or 4...I forget...but it is fast...I will be through with them by Wednesday evening without breaking a sweat...here are the quilts so Rhea can see them...she is giving one to each of her kids...and one to her brother and then one to her sister...They are so pretty and so warm...and that old double knit  makes a great quilt after all...And her Mom was so special...It is truely a prividledge to be able to put them together...

12 comments:

Erin said...

I had an oil heater you could have just had!

Galla Creek said...

Helen, take Erin's Heater and you will have one if that one goes out!

I love the quilts. Momma said the double knit was so hard to keep 'in tune' as it slips. She did an awesome job on the corners.

I love your drink station and the exhibit of her photos.

I have washed sheets and the living room windows today. Also, made a Walmart run so I have already put in a full day of labor!

That heater was a great deal! Glad you are keeping busy. Not much over a month until you will be off on another 'great adventure'!

Love you and Flet and wish I could be there for a cup of coffee with you every morning!

Take care of yourself. I want next year to be free of sorrow!

Galla Creek said...

In one pic you have a plant on a chair. Is that the chair u recused from our junk pile.

Sister--Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sister--Helen said...

Free of sorrow...belive in God he will take care of you...He feeds the tinest birds and provides the flowers with beautiful flock...Does he not love you more than any animal on the earth...Blind faith...he will always take care of you...no worries///

Sister--Helen said...

Ok Sisters...I am not totally a nutt......to type and text....What I was trying to say was....Erin I want the heater...save it I will come pick it up anytime and bring you lunch...and Betty it was your chair and I am going to hang it on the wall

Erin said...

Ok. Just tell me when -- and you can have

Galla Creek said...

Helen, I got it all just fine the first time as I am your Sister and we are like minded.

Sister--Fleta said...

Well, no it is not Monday again, but 5 more days and it will be.

Sister--Fleta said...

OK, Hello, tomorrow it will be Monday again. But, maybe a different Monday.

Sister--Fleta said...

Hallelujah, you are correct.

Galla Creek said...

Helen it's Monday again and like dorthy you have
Blew back to Kansas