Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

ELVES!

Just elves...


I got home yesterday and found a note on the door from the gas man....He had filled my tank. Greg was with me and walked into the house first.. He handed me a piece of paper and said, "Here Helen, the gas man filled your tank."...I told Greg, "Well, the gas man  is just SOL!" Then I looked and it said paid. I went to Betty first and she fessed up who the elves were....Thank you Girls, So much.  I certainly have had an abundance of gifts given to me this year. I am truly blessed with dear family...


I have had a great day today. I have been cooking all morning....and everything I have cooked has turned out great! That is rare...I have made pumpkin pies, pecan pies, carrot cake,  dressing, I have the turkey prepped and ready to go in the oven tomorrow morning. I have not cooked the dressing but it is all mixed up and in the frig also. I am also making a green salad in the morning and I have everything chopped up for that except the lettuce.  I think I will make sausage crescent rolls.  I will be carting all of this to Fleta's tomorrow. JR is having food at his house today.


I am betting Hannah and Robert are excited about Christmas tomorrow.  I have a few little gifts for them and Emmie...Benjamin celebrated Christmas today with Melissa. He goes to his Dad's tomorrow. Big Ben said Santa does not come to his house. He said since Benjamin is 9 he is to old to believe in Santa..  Personally I believe Big people at Big Ben's house have been naughty and that is why Santa is not coming to his house.


Fleta walked today...over the hill...She did not get lost.


I hope everyone is having as good of a Christmas Eve as I am having...Love to all!

3 comments:

Winnie said...

Merry Christmas sweet Cuz....I hope you have a very blessed day!!!

Galla Creek said...

Merry merry!

Galla Creek said...

Big Ben has new name Ebenezer Scrooge!,