Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Weather Outside is Frightful.....

for sure!

Fleta, the kids, and I went to Church this morning and it was just starting snow flurries at noon....Now at 2:15 I see a lot of white outside.... And it is still coming down!

Fleta was making home made rolls and spaghetti for supper. I made the sauce. Fleta is going to have to come pick it up. I am not sticking my nose outside. As a matter of fact, once she comes up and gets the sauce I am taking a hot bath and putting on some warm PJ's and curling up with a book.  I have one that I have not read...BTW Betty, The Chamber is the title of that book we were discussing...I do not have that one.

JR came up yesterday and he had a new pair of coveralls.... He needed the straps shortened... He backed up to the wall stove while I sewed them...He does look a lot like daddy. Sure love that boy!

I'm calling Fleet, telling her to send someone to get this sauce......

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Yes, the Chamber, it was good.

Stay in plug in the throw and enjoy the warmth.

Glad you help Jr. out by fixing his galoshes.

I am ready for a warm up.

Galla Creek said...

I was thinking...this is probably the first time in years that you have been where it is really cold and we are just getting started.