Total Pageviews

Monday, October 13, 2014

Rainy Monday

It really stormed last night....It knocked out the electric from 6 till 10 AM ...or about..it really rained...I slept good...then I got up at 7 and took Emmie to school...I did a few things around the house and then went back to bed and slept till about 1... I guess I have been tired.
 
I did clean off the front porch. It was looking really cluttered...
 
Here is the beautiful quilt Winnie Jo gave to me...I am so proud of it...
 I am not sure I have posted a picture of the comfy couch Betty gave to me...Here it is
Betty gave me a squirrel feeder...Larry made several of them. I am going to hang this one on a tree...But for now I put bread and corn in it and sat it out on that pool deck of Clayton's...The Goats do not get up there...

 The porch after I cleaned it up a little...I brought one of Fleta's chairs in and sat it in my bedroom.
Fleta sent me this old picture of Barb feeding Brenda on the back porch...You can see the cistern lid and Mom's old washing machine...Gilbert sure was tow headed...I thought it was a neat ole picture of the porch..

I have decided I really should walk some everyday...I will not get carried away with it like Fleta...but I did walk to Dan's and down to Fleta's today...

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

The quilt is so pretty. I will take a picture of mine and post. I love mine.

I have not seen that picture. Fleta must of had it hid somewhere. It is neat.

I walked 3 miles today and it was drizzling but not too bad. To Dan's and back would is great. Keep it up.

Glad you are getting a lot of rest.

Sister--Fleta said...

That is Gary, not Gilbert.

Galla Creek said...

Well brenda is a baby how can it be Gary..
I am confused

Galla Creek said...

Is it Cheryl?