Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Went to Fleta's....

I took a salad, green beans with Bacon grease, and frozen corn, It was all pretty good. Fleta's chicken was excellent. I even liked her dressing but it was just a little sweet...not bad tho and Emily loved it. The mashed potatoes were a hit by every ones standards. There was gravy for them that came off the buttermilk chicken that everyone raved about.Fleta made healthy buns and she thought she put to much 'health' into them and it made them heavy. I did not have one but they smelled good and I imagine they tasted good.  But the pumpkin pies were the best....Robert had 4 pieces,,,,Hannah had 3....I went back inside and asked Robert where the pie was cause I wanted to take the rest of it home with me. He said it was in the Attic.....they do not have an attic...LOL I did not stay and help clean up....Oh where is Charlotte when you need her.  The main purpose for the meal was for number 1 Grand Boy....and he ate and loved it all....so it was a big success. And maybe Fleta just left it out for a late supper also and then cleaned up the mess.     Cause I did feel bad not helping her clean up. She was tired I could tell.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

So glad it all went well
All together made it best of times