Total Pageviews

Monday, September 8, 2014

Still cool this morning..

I have really enjoyed the past 2 days.

This morning I took my computer and coffee to the front porch and my butt had no more hit the chair and I was back up and in the house. The dead snake will have the front porch all to himself today.

I spoke to Missy this morning and all of the PHX area is flooded. Of course it is a desert so it does not take much rain to flood. If it stops raining by this evening the drive home from work will be fine.
I got online and looked at all of the rain there and it is bad. But Missy got to work with only a little trouble so that was good.

I think JR is home this morning because he worked all night last night.  Maybe I'll call George and check. If he is gone I could do a little cleaning down there.

Betty the stove just looks so good...Thanks again. Yes, there is a plug in for the fan. Gilbert fixed it up right! I have used the couch a lot all ready. It sits so good. besides the rocker is next to the window on the front porch....oooouuuuuhhhh smell!

NOTE: Things to remember...Do not kill a snake and let it die under the porch.



2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad u have a plug in for the fan

If the pilot gets so it goes out get that canned air
And blow all the dust out of the pilot and that will fix it

Glad u have a couch

Later u will be glad the snake is dead

Lord keep missy safe

Winnie said...

Wonder what would happen if you poured a bottle of bleach down the snake hole....your house is looking so nice...what size of bed do you have?