Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wednesday...

I think..

Yesterday I took Emmy to Branson for school shots. They were not real agreeable with Grandma taking her in but did finally give her 2 shots....but she needs 2 more they did not give.....soooooo they are going to get the pleasure of seeing me again! I do not mind at all.

We also got her all signed up for school and today we have a hair appointment for 12:30. She had her hair purple and now wants it brown...Fleta said she would just make her wear it purple or cut it off....She is so mean..LOL It's JR's dime , I will take her to have it done. But we never  have to worry about Hannah going to a beauty shop and getting purple hair. At least until she can pay for it.

Hummers are eating this morning and I am sitting out on the porch with Pat's lap top. I don't know what I would do without it.

I have been reading. Nothing very good, I hate to say....But still I read them. The best book I picked up was a book by Brad Parks. He writes murder mysteries...This is the first one I ever read. I do like the way he writes. I am going back to the library today. I may look for some more of his...But really I should not be reading.  I need to be making bird houses.


Uhhhh after 8 gotta call the health dept.

No comments: