Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Beautiful Day...

I learn new things every day....not all of them are pleasant..

Like...My trailer has a holding tank for the sewer....stands to reason anyone should know that, but I didn't...So it started to smell and I called Darrel and he informed me of what I needed to do...well I now have it cleaned out but it took me 2 tries...There may be an easier way, if so I hope I discover it  before I have to do it again.

I fertilized all of my plants today and I mowed the lawn yesterday. Now the sewer does not smell so all is good in my life!

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Maybe Robert will help u clean it next time!

Sister--Helen said...

Ah yes a better way....you can find anything on youtube...God love um

Winnie said...

We buy a chemo blue liquid each time we leave the camper....we always fill up and flush with water five times...also at the end of the season...we have a long white attachment that fits on our hose....we take the hose inside...keep the trap in the toilet and proceed to flush the tank out.....the white tube has a little toggle on an off switch(all plastic) so you can turn the water off at the connection all by yourself....hope it works better for you....

patsy said...

HERE WHAT YOU DO ...GO OUT SIDE BEHIND THE TRAILER, PULL PANTS DOWN DO BUSINESS, GATHER RABBIT TOBACCO WIPE BOTTOM . PULL PANTS BACK UP. GOOD TO GO.