Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sleeping in... my foot.....

They all ran off to the river and left me...

So I showed them...I did all of Jr's laundry....3 loads of laundry at Fleta's...cleaned up her house...herded the goats in...BTW one of the had 2 babies this evening, but the little boy may not make it. He was weak and not getting to his Mama...But the 2 kids may not even know she had babies...so no big loss....Hard Hearted aren't I....cleaned up my house, ..Mowed my lawn...JR's lawn...at least half of Fleta's lawn...maybe a little more...Ate potatoes and steak Fleet bought for supper and JR cooked....stole one of JR's beers, stole 2 of Fleta's bananas, while I was cleaning..pulled about a dozen of her radishes and ate them....washed my car...JR put on my new alt...and heater and air module inside the car so it lights up now...still stuck on heat but I can at least turn it off ..THANK YOU JR....waxed the hood of my car and I think it took out some of the scratches...Played with the horse...took him to the pond he had not found yet... Visited with Brother..

It was just a perfect day....

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Show us another pic of your bed and mattress.

It was juneteeth day yesterday...but you have not been freed.