Total Pageviews

Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday night...

I have not seen JR since he came home from taking Son to Branson...He must be licking his wounds.


Crazy Patsy...the Goat...good thing she had 2 babies...in case she looses one at the mall or something like Amanda is planning on when she has kids...Patsy was bawling up in Fleet's yard tonight, I guess she lost the little Nanny for awhile...Heaven only knows. First time mother goats seem to need a rule book. They seem to have a lot of trouble 'misplacing kids.' Like some mothers I have known.

Rained here today about an inch and a half. JR's yard needed it.

Glad Betty's girls are home. Sorry Fleta is missing one tonight.

I have had a lazy day...Cheryl Ann I did get my messy house cleaned this morning....I went yesterday and picked up metal baskets to hang on my wall to put stuff in the bathroom. It looks a lot better now but was a BIG mess yesterday when I was letting all of the Gorilla Glue dry while hanging stuff... waiting to organize. If I have a little mess it is a big one in this small of a space. Cheryl and Hubby came to see me yesterday...I was so please to see them even tho my house was a mess. I just sat and had a good visit.

This morning George went to town to get new tires put on the truck. I went to Fleta's to watch kids....Grand Kids not goat kids...

 I came home and laid down for a short while. Then Fleta came down and we went to Bro's to fill him in on Fleta's work. I spied the horse, Bandit,  in the field from Brothers yard. I did not catch him today.

I am going to take a shower and go to bed.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Good night Irene!