Total Pageviews

Monday, June 16, 2014

On Fleta's computer again.....



My computer key board is messed up. I called Marvin King,,,,Lazy Bear Computers....he told me where to get a key board but he said if Fleta had an old desk top I could hook up that key board to mine and use it for awhile....I thought Fleta had her old desk top stored in the old house cause there was a big plastic tote labeled Fleta's desk top...No computer in it she lied....But since I was out there I did nose around and find a ton of pictures...

I am posting these because I had forgotten how pretty Fleta was. I pick on her so much I guess I had blocked this period out...I NEVER remember her hair being shoulder length ....and in that bottom picture she looks like Betty, which I never thought she did..

BTW she has a bunch of stuff, pictures, old scrap books, newspaper clippings, a large picture of 2 presidents that look almost like oil paintings....But one is Nixon..LOL Sister Betty would love to dig through that tote.

I gotta put these back and go home. I have things to do...Besides snoop through Fleta's stash.

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Some folks trash are others treasures! I hope you get a lot done. I have worked in my kitchen because soon Larry is going to start on the living room and I have to clear two walls. After he does those we will clear the other two. The kitchen is so nice...I can't wait to have my new living room.

Hot here today, but I have air!~

Erin said...

I would love to borrow that box for a new scan project!

Galla Creek said...

I bet when we go up July 4th we can locate them in the old house.

Winnie said...

Ok...question? where is the old house and what time are you planning the picnic to start...I'm really trying to work on a plan

Sister--Helen said...

The.old.house.is.behind.Fleta's.trailer...celebration.is.July.4th.We.will.eat.at.noon.Come.as.early.as.you.can.I.love.to.visit.we.are.having.it.in.my.yard.If.you.have.room.bring.your.chairs.nothing.else.needed.But.I.remember.our.parents.sat.in.Grandma.Powell's.yard.on.the.ground.when.they.were.not.much.younger.than.us.I.could.make.it.down.but.maybe.not.back.up!Love.ya.Winnie!