Total Pageviews

Friday, June 20, 2014

AHHHHHHH...

It is pretty easy to see what I got in the mail today....Yes! A new keyboard...all of 11 bucks on EBAY.  AND....I installed it myself! Marvin King will be so proud!

I  turned the horse loose in the pasture last night. You would have thought he had never been loose in a pasture before. Actually I do think if he ever was it was years ago... He walked the fence prancing. Once he even ran a little. He was so happy he did not stop to eat even tho he was belly deep in grass.

This morning I could not see him or call him up to the gate. Hannah and Robert spent last night with me and George had gone to town ...SO.....I loaded all 3 of us up on the tractor and off into the field we went. I had not gone far when I spotted him up against the fence line across from Betty's property. Hannah shook the feed can and he came running. We had to hurry to get back to the gate before him because I had left it open.

The Grand kids are waiting for a ride but I had to fix the computer first. Well....I wanted to anyway. So I'd better get that saddle on him and give the kids a ride....They ride. I walk.

Another great day!




1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Glad u can type without.usung.periods.for.spaces.