Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Must stay home...

to guard the  goats...They have eten all of the leaves off JR'S newly planted tree...and some of the bark. They have been in my yard 3 times today.  I walked to the mail box and they beat me back to the house.

 Fleta and I went to the Grave Yard Monday and saw Dan's Donkeys...I told Clayton there were 7 or 8 of them...Clayton said there were 6. I told him I took pictures of them all at seperate places in the field and I would post them and show him...After looking at the pictures I decided not to! But here is the new baby....

Betty I have squirrels... Two of them come up under my chair when I am sitting on the porch. I took several pictures and then could not decide which ones I should post...So I am posting a bunch!
 I piled rocks around my porch posts and have now planed gourd seeds in the dirt...Hopefully they will grow up around the posts. This squirrel is standing on the rocks.
 I went to Pat's old house and dug up several of her Flags ....I planted them at the end of my trailer. I planted them way to close together and Pat said I needed to space them 2 foot apart instead of 6 inches...I told her I would replant them...I am not taking a picture of that either...
 Fleta said, when you post pictures...
 and...
 you write under one picture

 you need to write under them all ...
 Or it looks....
dumb!

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Oh, I will steal those squirrel photos...later. They will be like a post in the bank, I will know where to get a picture when I need one on the dog blog.

OK, deer are lots worse than this, Helen, they come in the night and you awake to see the damage they have done. they too will eat your trees. I have heard of folks planting orchards and them killing the trees.

The coop has stuff to put around the garden to keep deer out. I wonder if it would work on to keep the goats away from his tree.

It is called mololite or something like that. It was not too expensive, about 10 or 12 for a big bag.

patsy said...

when you get your gun, squirrel stew.