Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I should post...

I am not very good at this anymore....Not that I ever was but now there are just better things to do.

I went to Lane's graduation. I was not just invited, I was expected to go...So I went.

JR was to save us seats...There were 6 of us besides his family. We got there he had saved 1 yes one seat. He said that's all he could save. so Fleta sat there which was right behind Lane. Fleta got some good pictures. I was sitting over in another row...By myself....and was instructed to take pictures with Fleta's other cameras...What a bust! I will show you 3 which is all that was fit to show. Oh don't get me wrong I have some good shots....just not of anyone we know!

I cropped this one because I knew it would show the pride in Fleta's face even before I could see it enlarged...Sure enough...Wonder she was not crying!
 Then I chose this one because Emmy was looking at Lane with that 'Oh he is my big brother' worship.
Then this one where ole JR is so happy...As a matter of fact it is just one happy family.

 
When we got home JR said, 'Can you believe that they had a whole year to plan this graduation, and the best they could do was send the SR'S to the parking lot to meet the families. Nothing like getting a good picture with a bunch of cars in the shots.' 
Honestly, when they said the graduating class will be out front in the parking lot, I did not give it a second thought. Then again some of us are better thinkers than others.
 
It is another beautiful day here on the farm. I hope everyone has a good of a day as I always have.
Dan's donkey bays all of the time. It is a pretty sound.
I have got to put some groceries away I bought yesterday. Then back to Fleta's. I put on a load of wash earlier.
 
Hannah has been jumping out of bed the last 2 mornings. When she gets dressed we walk down to see Emmy. Hope I can milk this 2 more weeks!LOL

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Glad you have a bunch of stuff to do. So Emmy is there with Jr. How nice.

Lane is on his own road now. Hope it leads to good things.