Total Pageviews

Monday, May 5, 2014

I am not posting any pictures yet but....

I have cleaned all day on my house...It is still not finished. Hannah came down to inspect.I told her I had cleaned everything up to the kitchen door....Which is only the bedroom and bath. But I had to wash all bedding....and since I have a padded bed there were lots of comforters  and then the cover over my memory foam...I have a lot of stuff still piled on the table and seats. But i did clean all of the drawers and wash all dishes...We will see if we have more mouse droppings tomorrow...If so I guess I will wash them all again...But getting back to Hannah, she was not very impressed with all I had done today. She was glad I made up her bed this morning tho....

Fleta has a very ugly picture of me and she does not post every day so we may have to look at it till the weekend...Oh Goodie!

I was up sitting on her porch when her and George saw the deer...I saw nothing. So tonight after I got home I went over to JR's and got my binoculars out of my shipped box...Tomorrow night at 7:30 I am going to be sitting in my yard with my spy glasses. I think the deer come right behind my camper.

It's almost 10 but I am still on WA and AZ time. I have to get to bed. I promised Hannah I would get her ready for school tomorrow.

One last thought. Betty called tonight while I was at Fleta's. She wanted to buy me lunch WED. in GF... Then she said she was buying and Fleta could come if she got off work for lunch at 1. Fleta said oh yes since Betty was buying. Like Fleta enjoys eating a lot. HA...Then Fleta said, "I have a lot of friends at work. Can they come too and you buy?" Betty said sure....We all know Fleta has no friends. There may be several that think they and Fleta are friends....But Fleta does not think that.....Betty knew she was safe.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I am looking forward to seeing you both.

Winnie said...

We finally got home this afternoon...we had the best time .
Mike and I go to the feed store in Lebanon and we bought a bucket of small yellow packet...about the size of a playing card...we through them under the camper and a lot of places in the camper...when we opened up this last weekend...we had no droppings or signs of any rodents..you could see several places where the packets had been eaten under the camper. We had stuffed steel wool around the water pipes that come from the outside.

Sister--Helen said...

Thank you Winnie...I have the same bait I think...I have no droppings today in my drawers and I can see where they have eaten the bait...