Total Pageviews

Monday, May 5, 2014

Home Again.....Home Again...

and soooo glad to be here.

Greg and the 2 kids came and picked me up at the airport and I was so Thankful. While in the airport Robert's past teacher, Ms. Katheryn happened to meet up with Hannah and Robert...She was on the same plane as me...When I saw who she was I gave her a big hug and told her we all loved her and I said Robert would say...'Ms. Katheryn loves me in her heart!' She eyes welled up and she said I am going to cry...I told her we had all cried over that one and thanks for being so good to our boy..She gave Robert another hug and went on her way...

I am still sick but yesterday I thought I was on deaths door. I am still on antibiotics, I changed just 3 days ago because the Z pac was not helping. Yesterday I could hardly function...Last night I had the dry heaves and was running quiet a temp I don't know how high because I could not find a thermometer and I was to sick to go to Powell's one stop and see if he had one. I ate some bread and crackers and took 2 Tylenol. I slept on the couch with only the screen door closed. I could see the moon and stars. It was really pretty. Good ole JR fixed me up good where he sat this camper.I broke a fever more than once last night but this morning I feel much better! I am so glad.

I was going to go a few places today but I decided I will just stay home and try to recover...Good ole Sister brought me a few things to eat, Some slices of bread, crackers, rice, tea,  topramin, I have some coffee here so I am set for today....

BTW  I do not have the sewer hooked up yet so I hope the neighbor Mars are not looking behind my trailer.We are still not sure my frig is good. The freezer is. Fleta brought me ice and it is still frozen. JR told me he had a completely empty frig at his house I could use. I told him I could use It more if it was full. He left this AM and may not be home all week. He has been very busy.

Well I'm making coffee...I hope all have as good of a day that I intend on having.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad you are home. Snug as a bug in a rug...

Sister--Helen said...

well I don't see many bugs but I have mice!

Galla Creek said...

How are you getting on the internet?