Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Packing This Morning...

As soon as I get off this post...No matter what...I have just been putting it off...

Kenzie told me a good one this morning, "Granny , your room is organized as bout as well as a Walmart $5.00  DVD bin!" And that is the truth!

Love seeing little Gray's babies...I am wondering what Bertha's will look like. I am sure they will be almost all white.

Next Sunday is Easter and I will be leaving for AZ. I am ready. It was 100 there one day this week. Benjamin will be so glad to see me. I am sure we will hunt eggs...I love hiding them. Wish Bill would bring his kids over there cause they would have a great time... I am not sure when I will get to see them since I do not have a car there.

I have all of my Dr. appointments set up for the 1 day Missy has off. I sure need to have this port flushed. Let alone blood drawn....Oh well..

Then before ya know it I will be back in Arkansas, Just in time to help with the garden....I sure want to be there to help pick...LOL

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Be there to help eat is the best time.