Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

We are out of here....

One day last week I baked. This is zucchini bread and a fresh apple pie


Or we will be by 7:55 tonight...That is a pretty late flight. I am sure we will all sleep considering Missy and I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night. I am making spaghetti for Benjamin for supper right before we leave the house about 5 tonight. That makes me almost sick thinking about it but it is his favorite thing to eat and it always sets well on his tummy. Kenzie can eat fast food at the airport if we need to but there is nothing Benjamin likes or sits well on his tummy at fast food places.We brought his dog over here last night so Mike can look after him while we are gone.I am sure all of the kids will be so glad to see their sister.I have packed my camera so I will come back with some pictures.I looked at the 10 day weather forecast and it will be in the mid to high 60's and then Mon. Tues. Wed. of next week it will be in the mid 70's. I'll bet that feels cool considering it has been about 110 here for the last 5 days.These pictures were taken weekend before last at VVL beach. Mike played with the kids. That is Benjamin he is throwing and Kenzie is looking on. Bill was throwing the kids last weekend and it was very high. Oh to be young and strong. I did not take the camera last weekend. Oh to be old and forgetful!









3 comments:

Patty said...

Hope you have a great, safe flight. Sorry I haven't been around much, it just seems I can't find time to get around to all of my favorite spots. I usually post jokes about ten days ahead, but lately been doing them one day ahead, if I have the time. I may take the summer off. LOL from blogging that is. Still have the yard, house, grocery shopping, fixing meals everyday, running husband to the doctor or some errands. Seems there is no end. At least in the winter, only have to clean the walks now and then, not like mowing, trimming and weeding. Have a great time.

Galla Creek said...

We will miss you until you return. I hope you don't wear out as I know I would home is the place for me.

Galla Creek said...

Helen, did not mean to hurt your feelings about the purse. Anyone who pays for what they want...that is there business.