Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cleaning...

I told Betty this morning about baby wipes and how good they are to clean with...To clean base boards they can not be beat. I use them to clean the ceiling fan blades and they are the best. They do not make it attract more dirt because at one time I cleaned the blades and then re cleaned half of them again with a degrease cleaner and all of the bladed seemed to get dirty again equally. I use them to remove paint drops when painting. Especially when I used to tole paint they were very handy. They remove black scuff marks on my dress shoes. They are great for dusting and cleaning off the top of the frig. Just throw a couple on the floor and push them around with your foot and they will be black in no time. I only do that when I see a spot and it is not time to mop but I am sure if I had plenty they could clean a whole floor great. They make a quick dusting cloth and remove the black off the candle holders where the wick has caused the inside glass candle holders to turn black. They work wonders on cleaning window blinds. I use one to hold the blind and another one to wipe them but they get so much dirt I have to use a new one on almost every blind panel. They are also a quick easy dust rag....I'm sure I could think of 101 uses for Baby wipes not to mention the obvious use. Ever since I found out how well they clean grease and grime it makes me wonder how on earth do they keep from making a babies butt raw. I swear they must have ammonia, gasoline, and bleach in them.....

2 comments:

patsy said...

you are a very needly person today.

Erin said...

they do make a baby's but raw if you use them a lot -- like with diarrhea... alcohol. we're using them today to clean off this train table i brought in from the garage. clayton's bday present. thanks for the card. he liked it. :)