a day late...Yesterday Rhea and Marvin have been married 37 years...Rhea does not look that old...
Marvin has been wanting a new Vette for years..Last weekend they flew down to Texas and drove this beauty back home...I'll bet he is in Hog Heaven and I am green with envy....
The pictures by the ocean reminded me of the movie, 'Terms of Endearment'. It stared Jack Nicholson and one of my Favorite actresses, Shirley McClain....In the movie Jack drives his Vette along the edge of the water water. Water is flying up everywhere. I doubt if Marvin did that....Rhea would not have let him....
Marvin has been wanting a new Vette for years..Last weekend they flew down to Texas and drove this beauty back home...I'll bet he is in Hog Heaven and I am green with envy....
The pictures by the ocean reminded me of the movie, 'Terms of Endearment'. It stared Jack Nicholson and one of my Favorite actresses, Shirley McClain....In the movie Jack drives his Vette along the edge of the water water. Water is flying up everywhere. I doubt if Marvin did that....Rhea would not have let him....

3 comments:
I certainly won't tell you what I think of the color.
Erin I think it grows on you...I did not like it years ago but now think it is pretty slick...I think men like the color better than women do..
It is very pretty.
Post a Comment