Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall

Fleta, you could walk down the Morris hill and take a picture of it in the fall...I would love to see it...Or you could take a large pair of bolt cutters and cut that chain off and drive down there...That is what I would do. Then take a piece of bailing wire and wire that gate shut which is what the new owners should have done in the first place..I guess they never did have a sale.

BTW the only birthday I know of this month is Richard's so I could at least use a post of the special occasions in October...

It is cooling off here, it is going to be in the low 90's all week and maybe rain this weekend.

I will have a new Grand Boy this Friday. Kimmie is having a c-section Friday at 10:30. His name is to be Seth Michael...That does not seem right because little Michael's is Michael Seth...So that may not be correct, but it is a pretty name...Maybe it is William Seth... Well it's h@!! to get old..
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

I have an anniversay on October 11 and Carolyn and Mom both have birthdays in October and on the October 10 dads birthday we will all remember him as we our property taxes are due that day:(

Sister--Helen said...

when is your Mom's b-Day

Cheryl said...

Oct. 21st

Galla Creek said...

Richard's was the 10 and Barb's the 21. Richard would have been 70 this year? I think.

I bet it is William Seth. Isn't that such a nice name.

Sister--Fleta said...

I aint walking down no stinking hill, but I remember thinking when we were walking up the hill that Richard would really enjoy laughing at us for doing this.