Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Mama's Julie...

Juie got a new job that she has been wanting...I thought this was pretty good...
ulie Smith shared Ozark Opportunities, Inc.'s photo.
1 hr ·
Aww who's that lol
Ozark Opportunities, Inc. welcomes a new Family Development Worker, Julie Smith, to our team! We asked her to share a little information about herself.
Who is ...Julie Smith? That’s a great question and everyone knows it can be a challenge when asked to share who you are but, first I want to express my gratitude to Ozark Opportunities and the staff for this incredible career opportunity that has been entrusted to me “Thank you”. Now I would like to share lots of things about me but I don’t want to bore everyone so I have tried to cut this short and sweet but hope that you will feel you know me a little better than you did. My family and I are all natives of Northwest Arkansas where I achieved my Associates of Arts degree and have the goal of becoming a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. I was formally a postmaster with the United States Postal Service in Northwest Arkansas and as the new hire for the Family Development program. I would like to consider myself to be dependable, a self starter, hardworking, honest and organized. Also my past times have and do include spending time as a community volunteer right here in Northwest Arkansas with several nonprofit Organizations. Maybe most people think I am crazy to put so much time into others but, in my opinion the more we get involved in helping and lifting up others the more addicted to the passion of the results which leaves us wanting to give more of our self’s. In my experiences as an outreach volunteer I always try to remember the longer our families, friends, and neighbors troubles goes unnoticed, unheard or unassisted the more sufferings and hardships people will have in their hearts. So I am pleased to know that Ozark Opportunities is designed to help guide people in poverty out of poverty. I think my past experiences, professional and personal have given me the capability to advocate for others and to handle many different situations with thoughtfulness and maturity. I hope as your fellow team member that your experiences with me will be pleasant, helpful and to know that you can trust in my work. I want to leave this letter on a positive note and know that I will work my hardest to achieve my highest ability for Ozark Opportunities and the surrounding communities. Thank you in advance for the team effort in my journey.
Sincerely,
Julie Smith

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I sure hope she loves her new career!