Total Pageviews

Friday, December 29, 2023

Maybe I will post more

Sweet lexy Show me how to get blogger on my tablet and now since I have internet at my house this will be much easier for me to use it's kind of hard to post from the phone. It has been really warm and nice hearing Arizona and my sweet daughter-in-law has certainly put up with me well And anyone that knows me knows that is not easy But I have love staying here I'm now ready to go home though since Christmas is over and all I've just gotta get some things fixed on my car do I have a little bit get a little more time in here make sure I don't have trouble. I really thought on this Since I'm talking instead of typing I could say. And paragraph and it was switch but it doesn't I'm probably doing something wrong. I will be really loaded up in the car coming home again I've gotten a few free things off of the free side here. And when I say a few free things everyone hears making fun of me. Paragraph I discussed with bill last night and I may take the southern route home going through lower New Mexico And then to Little Rock spend the night with Betty and I are too till I'm sure the roads are clear it's a little longer that way I'm not Sure that I'm going to Do that it really depends on how the weather is if I sure it's clear for 2 days I'm taking my normal route it's a little shorter plus I pretty much know how to get there that way even without the GPS. I will probably spend the night somewhere going home It's kind of a long driveEspecially since I won't be able to have the windows down cause it will be cold. We had a great Christmas here Grandpa and Ronda come and Melissa and Benjamin came over and we had really good food and it was nice... Christmas eve all of Kimmy's family came over and that was really nice too. The grandkids had a really good Christmas. New paragraph I spoke to fleta and Betty a few times it's not gotten cold back there yet I'm sure it's just waiting for me to get home Lottie dawg Lexi crochet me the most wonderful blanket for Christmas I will never forget ITIT's 1 of the best gifts I've ever gotten. Well I'm gonna see if I can post a picture on this thing and see how much troubles That is I'll be posting soon.

3 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...

Just so you know, your typing post is not any better than your spoken word posts.

Galla Creek said...

I think this is a run on sentence, but it’s sure better than no news. Keep it up. That Lex is the bomb.

Galla Creek said...

Well, there goes posting more.