Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

It’s all from the perspective

Of the one telling the story …
I have been looking every night for a red tomato. Any sign of red out there on my many green tomatoes that I have not been able to find any. last night being the sweet sister I am, I made three pans of cinnamon rolls for Fleta to take to work today. I drove down there right at dark to put them in her car.  As I was pulling by the yard I just happen to go by her tomato plants . I got out and looked at them . after walking around. I spied something red and I thought it would be kind of bad to take Fleta‘s only red tomato and it wasn’t fully red , but I touched it and realized it had a couple really bad spots on it and I thought this tomato is in such bad shape. It won’t make it till tomorrow afternoon when she gets off work. 
And I was right!


 

 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

You earned it