Total Pageviews

Monday, November 30, 2020

72 ° today in Gilbert AZ

 I meandered on a little walk today. I'm never in any hurry anymore. I was able to download pics yesterday, maybe I will be able to today.

This Cacti is in a back yard close to Missys home. I'll have to look up what specifically it is called.  I noticed there are two blossoms on it.
This is a beautiful grapefruit tree. You can not tell but the grapefruits were bigger than a softball. It's a shame they were not ripe yet. They are hanging over the fence so it makes them fair game.

This is the playground  I used to take Benjamin to all the time. He would ride his bike and I would walk. Once we left the house there were 2 places where you could not see all the way to the playground.  So Benjamin would ride till he was ready to make a turn and then he had to wait for me to catch up.  The tree below is close to a road we walked. Once we turned this corner by the tree I could see all of the way to the playground.  The sidewalks are 5 foot wide so even when he was just 5 and begining to bike it was easy for him to ride to the park
When I got to the park today I thought. 'Greta and Ada would love this!'

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

It was cold here today. Colder tonight.