Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Cool Sunday Morning


 Its 66 here in Az si 6 AM. That is nice and cool.


I have been pretty busy while I have been out here.  Seems like I'm in the Suburban  a great deal driving people around or riding shotgun for Benjamin. Benjamin is going to be a careful driver. He is never going to be a hot rodder I do not believe. His mother never was.


We drove to Tim buck too yesterday to get goat manure. We had to shovel it into black trash bags. I told Benjamin it grows chactor shoveling manure. When we got home we had to get it into the back yard. We did have a wheel Barrow at least. We got it up in Missys back yard bed. I am going to try to grow something in the beds. The dirt in the beds remind me of cement....rocks dirt and sand. This will not be near enough but it's a start. I paid 5 bucks a bag. Which is really cheap but we could only get 4 bags in the Burbon. We spent about 500 dollars in gas driving there... lol ...not really but it was a lot...next time I'm going to walmart, Lowes, or A & P Nursey which is about a mile to each.


So at noon we are going to church and then to the mall to get Benjamin some new shirts and pants and we will eat at the mall. Benjamin will like it.


Tonight or tomorrow I will climb into the raised bed with a pick and get to see how really bad the soil is...Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.


Oh yes and one last think. Supposedly  Donald Trump has covid. My first response when I read it Friday morning at 1 AM. Was I doubt he has it. My second thought was ...oh I hope Biden does not get it. Then Saturday we saw pictures of him signing a blank sheet of paper at Walter Reed.. his daughter commented he was working tirelessly for the American people.  His "buddy" Galliano a lengthy message from him about how well he was doing and how he had to get covid to show the American people it was not so bad so we would not be so scarey about Covid.. Now I am not sure what is going on EXCEPT I am sure we are being lied to.He either does not have it or he has it and is really bad...I do wish him a very... very....long recovery if he does have it. If he is lying may he rot in hell for this.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

You talked about manure a lot. Guess manure is in Washington D. C. And AZ and AR.

Winnie said...

He is checking himself out at 6:30 eastern standard time. His drive around like a parade last night has caused all the people in his vehicle to now have to quarrentine for 14 days. This is his October shit show before the election ...if you listen to the Drs. He was given experimental drugs and he is now hopped up on steroids. No wonder he feels good...in the meantime, we are at 209,OOO Covid deaths. I just really, really dislike him as a human being!👹