Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Something new..

Today I ordered groceries on line from Walmart. It was so easy. After I was at checkout I thought...I would like some cottage cheese....You know where cottage cheese is at Walmart.....clear at the back of the store. With a push of the button I had cottage cheese in my cart.  After I checked out and paid I remembered I was taking food to church tomorrow night. Fleta gets Chicken donated from Tyson and we add BBQ sauce. I did not have any sauce and I wondered if Fleta did. I got back on line and found out I could add items until 3....good deal...I ordered BBQ sauce. This is wonderful! I see why Kimberly shops like this.

Its a beautiful warm day here. I am not outside but instead I am crocheting  on my rug.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Astrid and Laura do too. Not sure abt Erin. I’ve not tried it but I may.

Galla Creek said...

Did you get your hot spot again?