Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Cold..

Last night it was really cold. It is supposed to be cold for the next 10 days or so.

Fleta has 11 new baby goats. She will have another bunch in a month or so. I am glad they will not have to be born in all of this cold.

I have been painting the inside of the old house. I chose a grey color. I love grey and peach. I think it is so soothing. I have painted all oh the living room and have it all put back together. I have painted most of the bedroom and I am going to put my bed and bookcase back on one wall. That side is completely finished. I did not go about painting in the normal way. Since I did not paint the ceiling and I am the only one that lives here. I pulled all of the furniture to the middle of the room. I left about 2 foot around the  walls so I could get by. All of the pictures are piled on top of things. It is a real mess. It will be fixed soon.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hope you will post a picture.

Winnie said...

I really want to see pictures too!

Margie's Musings said...

I admire you for dealing with that painting!