Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Hogs to slauter...

Eell the Hogs have gone off we took them Monday. The guy at the slaughterhouse said oh these are good-looking Hogs, they are going to be good eating. I hope they are. Kris is coming a little after Christmas with her family. Mackenzie is coming with her family. I will be able to send hog meat home with both of them in suitcases. LOL. My son Billy says mom, bacon, bacon, bacon... Every time I speak to him that's all he says ...Gilbert is giving me his bacon and Missy she going to pay me a little money on that Slater Bill . I can't wait to see the meat I hope it's good. I hope my kids really enjoyed my labor. I've looked closely at my freezer and I think if I take my lard out I'll be able to hold the Hogs... But I'm getting the lard off of three of them and I will not have room for that I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hope it is worth all that labor you put in!

Winnie said...

How about putting it on the back poarchto let freeze?