Total Pageviews

Monday, December 18, 2017

And so it goes......

About 40 years ago I Made Daddy 3 western shirts. When Daddy died Mana gave them to Fleta....Fleta had them stored in the old house. Fleta gave them back to me a little over a year ago. I sent Melissa and Benjamin a package for Christmas. I put Daddys shirts in the bottom of the box with no explaniation. I intended for Melissa just to put them in the old cedar chest she has of mamas and keep them. MELISSA  loved her grandpa so. Well Benjamin saw the shirts and thought I had sent them for him. He loved them....Then he found out I made them....then he found out I made them for his great grandpa 40 years ago.....Melissa told him Daddy said they were the  nicest shirts he ever owned....Benjamin said they are the nicest he ever owned also. HE is wearing one to school tomorrow  and the red one for Christmas....God bless that boy... I just can't even believe this...

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

They look just right on him!!