Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Fleta went to work today

When Fleta goes to work I come down and sit... at 6:30 get the kids up...but today they will get to sleep till a little after 7....yesterday the kids said the bus steering wheel caught fire on the way home, and they all had to evacuate  the bus...Robert said it was the worst day ever so I offered to haul them this morning.  They really do not mind riding the bus but it will be nice to take them today.

The Hogs are getting bigger everyday. I don't  believe I am going to have pups. When my dog got snake bit I think she lost them.

Kelly has a blue healer that was bread to one of my dogs pups and he said I could gave one of them... the last litter he had he gave Kyle a pup out of it. He have Kyle one that was deaf. ...Kyle is a farm boy and even he did not know it was deaf till a few days. So I figure Kelly might pawn a deaf dumb and blind one off on me since I know so little. I think I will have Tony pick one out for me.

I am heading to Berryville today to pay my taxes. Also I have checks to pay Jr's and Fletas. There is one extra check. I wonder what I can pay with that....lol.

It was a beautiful  fall rainy day here yesterday  and I hear rain hitting
Fleta s roof right now
We do need rain. I am sure my pigs are loving thus cool weather.

I picked up pig feed yesterday. I have been lazy and not unloaded it yet. I have a barrel inside the barn. I think I will fill it with corn and water. I do not have a lid but Fleta has some big black trash bags that will fit over the top of the barrel.  I think I will take one of them..sssshhh don't  tell her.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I still have to pay my taxes. I may wait another few days.

Be careful unloading the feed. I know that is a hard job.