Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Tuesday in September

Ahhhh it's good to be home.
I'm sitting on Bettys  swing this morning. I have been watching my 3 humming birds. There are only a few birds around the regular  feeders  but they will soon return when things turn brown.

When I fed the pigs this morning and cleaned their wateter. It gets really dirty. I need reinforcements wielded across the top cause the smaller one lays in it. It gets pretty bad.

The dog has ear mites and I am treating her. Hopefully she will have relief soon.

Gilbert started working on my jeep yesterday. So far it needs roaters  turned and new pads plus shocks
.. I do not believe that is the only thing causing the death wobble. ..gotta be an idler arm or bushings or something else...we will see.

It is nice and cool and looks like it might rain...I hope  so.

I am going to stir up some bread later  today.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Hope Gilbert can get your wheels turning again!