Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

It's hump day for fleta

I have been taking the two grandkids to Oak Grove to VBs they've enjoyed it. Today we're going swimming down at the creek we went Monday and just had the best all time. I finally got all the ties put on my fence yay yay. My ribs are so much better I have been able to do things everyday. My dog is coming in heat Tony is going to get her bred for me I want a pup with a little more grip than what she's got and since I intend to stay home now it's a good time to get one.

I picked the kids up at the Exxon station in the afternoon they should be here any minute they ride the bus home but not there cuz they have to catch it so early it's not fair.

Robert gets a shot tomorrow he doesn't know this though it's going to be a sad day. Then on Friday our sister is taking off for a vacation for 2 more weeks at least my ribs are well so I can get out and do some things won't just have to sit and wait for her to come home looking out the window.

I wormed the Hogs they're looking pretty good I turned them loose in an extra pan today they got lots of grass to eat I'll have to keep an eye on them make sure they don't get out I'll probably lock them back in the other two in a few days but for now they're eating high in the grass they love the grass.

Tony's wife has had two radiation treatments and went for chemo today bless her heart I took Tony some supper last night he asked if I thought he was looking skinny I told him yeah.

Gilbert came on Monday and fix my zip line and it's holding up really good but of course now I have the dog penned up in the blue thing so no dogs can get at her.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I love u sister