Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Saturday

It rained some in the early morning and the wind is blowing to beat the band but it is so warm outside it is like 76 degrees it is really kind of weird Fleta said look out there will be a bad storm coming in.

They could not go camping because the camp site was closed after they drove all the way there. Hannah and Robert come up and spent the night with me and we watch some movies on the new thing that Billy's put on my computer oh it is so nice I love it. I can hook it up to the TV and it is just wonderful.

I'm still pretty sick but I think I'm getting a little better if by Monday I'm not a lot better I'm going to have to go back in my lower chest is hurting really bad and kind of in the back which I figure is my lungs. I still have a nasty cough and it makes me want to grab a pillow every time I do to hold to my stomach.

It sure is green up here in Northwestern Arkansas. I'm sure hot weather is just around the corner.

I'm going to be having a Fourth of July get together so everyone get prepared we tried it you know a few years ago and Clayton ruined the whole thing LOL

I'm going to spend a few minutes cleaning up. I'm sure in 30 minutes it would make a world of difference. With our slumber party last night we have a few things that are kind of messy popcorn is everywhere

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

So glad your bill is so smart! Glad you have your computer again!