Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Quick Sunday update

Water water everywhere

The church people who tried to get through today had trouble somewhere over towards Grandpa Powells old place and everybody had to throw it in reverse and back back out towards Denver Road no church today too much water too rough roads.

Sister Ruth the age of Patsy come to see me today two bring me pillow cases to make for my grand girl I've got started on them when I'm halfway done. Betty thought it would take me awhile she has no clue about how I do things if it takes over an hour it isn't worth my time

Fleta went to town they pick me up a few things I made chicken and homemade noodles an angel food cake strawberries I shared with her Oh I thought the noodles were good

I am still really sick coughing up green slime I need to go back the doctor Monday but I don't think I'm going to do it I have enough antibiotics for 4 more days I think I'll just wait maybe a miracle will happen we'll see

I am having a get-together here July 1st Jr will be blowing up lots of stuff me and brother Gilbert will be cooking I expect everyone to come after all it is at Grandpa's house and that is the way it is always had to be done remember no one used to have a choice

Pretty sure my Melissa and Benjamin will be here and maybe some of my Washington Group

Laura already said she'll be out of town but hopefully Erin can come with those grandkids. After all we have a great trampoline here remember

So glad Erin is moving into her house I think it is just beautiful they will all love it

Fleet I did not get to go camping this weekend because the water was high the two grandkids spent Friday night with me and we had a good time even with me being sick you know they're not much trouble God is good to me have a blessed day

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I will try to come if I don't have to bring anything.

Winnie said...

Helen.... our Dr has us use Mucinex Fast Max DM...we take it with the antibiotic...you can take it four times a day...hope it helps