Total Pageviews

Friday, March 31, 2017

Wooooopig

The last few days my pigs h Ave really taken off. They are doing good...The biggest one was the only gilt I had..now the male has almost taken her over and the runt can no longer be called a runt.

It is not going to take long to gave big hogs...

Next time you Poor boys are coon hunting over here come and shine your light on them you will be surprised.

I am anxious to put up fence around the yard. Oh it is going to look good. I am buying it Monday from Kyle..I told him I wanted the family discount cause it is going around his great grandpa's yard...can you imagine that...buying fence from dad's great grandson and his son and daughter will get to spend more quality time together putting it up.... Gilbert will love it...lol

The pond is looking better with this rain...It was really low 3 weeks ago...

The flowers are growing.  George mowed the yard and boy it looks good.

So glad I got to see sister Betty and thank you Erin....because of your trampoline I have visitors every day.

No comments: