Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday

Robert was pretty sick this morning. He was running a high fever and his throat hurt. So we spent the day at my house and he slept almost all day. He only ate one can of chicken noodle soup so I knew he had to be feeling pretty bad. I was able to get him to drink a lot of water.

Fleta  ordered hannah a dress for the beauty review. Yeah it came today it is a beautiful teal color. It has lots of Ruffles. The only problem of it is supposed to be floor-length and it was about six inches short. I looked at it , studied it , used all of my brain power thinking what I could do to fix it. Believe it or not I'm going to be able to fix it. And it will look good. It will probably look like it was made this way on purpose. But I will certainly have to use my sewing talents again which I have avoided or years. I have just gotten so I detest sewing. That is why I do it with a lick and a promise. But this is going to have to be precise and slow but it will be beautiful when I am through.

Gilbert poor had a birthday today. Take a few minutes and figure that one out. It was on fleta's calendar. It should have said Tony. She just does that to confuse.

I need to get to bed because I will have Robert again tomorrow. I worked on this dress several hours basting it to make sure it was going to work. Now when I get the correct color thread I'll have to get out the sewing machine and fix it right.

I have not got to see jr. Since he got home. Hope he is doing okay

I got my door all painted and ready to hang I need a new door knob for it and I want to pick up a couple of other things that I'm going to ask sweet brother Gilbert to do for me. That is Gilbert Powell not Gilbert poor.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hope robert gets better soon!

Winnie said...

Sure be praying for Robert to feel better soon🎈