Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

It's 50 when I woke up....

and will hit over 75 today....This is not as much fun as it was rubbing this in when Clayton was alive...He really hated winter. We all hated winter but we sisters have accepted it at least a little. Clayton never did. Betty and Fleta remember how hard it was trying to get enough wood gathered to keep warm I imagine Clayton even had more memories about that.


Yesterday I walked down the road by Missy's house. There are lemon trees that limbs hang over the fence where you can pick fresh lemons as big as baseballs...No joke.. So yesterday I went out to scavenge some lemons...And there is now an orange tree that also hangs over the fence. It was loaded with oranges. Out here some people have a tree called ornamental oranges. The fruit is pretty but you cant eat them because they are sour and bitter. So I thought maybe it was one of those because I had never grabbed oranges on that road. The fruit was not real pretty and the oranges were almost a yellow color as much as an orange color but I took half a dozen or so to go with my lemons. They are delicious. Today I am going back with an empty bag. Yesterday I just used my T shirt.


All is well here. Benjamin is fine.


Who is this fat woman...I think the preacher is trying not to laugh...


I have a new phone coming sometime today....yeah!



3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

40 here.

Galla Creek said...

So I guess that tea bath did it.

Winnie said...

So this was a surprise when I opened your blog ...will you have a nice long, warm stay at Missy's??? Will you stay through Christmas? Who is taking care of that good dog of yours? It is bitter cold here and I sure don't like the cold.... brrh!!!