Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2016

Fall is here....

I have been doing spring housecleaning...in the fall...only because I had to the house was full of bugs....Life is a circle...I killed the snakes and got mice..I guess the snakes ate the mice...Then I killed almost all of the wasps and the house filled with small bugs. I wonder if wasps kill and eat bugs. Anyway I now  have cleaned all id the cupboards and bombed the whole house.

This weekend I got Claytons rug shampooer out. It had been stored in the shed. At one time it was covered in plastic bags but those mice had eaten most of the bag. They also ate the cord into but I stripped the wires and rewired it and it worked really good.

Last Saturday Virginia Lea had a get together at her house for Kenny's birthday. Daisy Powell told me about it.  Virginia probably emailed some of us but I could have deleted it.  Anyway we were not able to go... you know it is to far to Springfield for us.  I am sure Virginia Lea knew  if we could have gone we would have ....invention or not. I hope they had a great time she sure has had her hands full lately. Daisy said Kenny is a little sick. I hope he gets better soon. I am glad they were able to get together one more time.

Greg says we need to have thanksgiving up her at Grandpas house....Fine with me I can cook. I made 3 pumpkin pies  Saturday. They were pretty good. fleta and I ate one and I took 2 to the church dinner. Fleta made rolls they were really good.

Then last evening I made some oatmeal cookies. I had been wanting some. When I make them I always make a big bunch. Fleta's bunch does not care much for them so I guess I may freeze them. Anyway, oatmeal is so good for you. I used 7 cups of oats....so I may eat a full cup of oats today..LOL...they are so good with coffee.

I have had on YouTube all day listening to Tom T hall...I just love his songs. I have been working a little on the back room.....but there is still a lot more to do. I keep the door shut...Out of sight out of mind...

I have 2 loads of laundry out on the line...You know the one that is also called a fence. Jr stopped by last week and saw the clothes on the fence and he said.."You know I have a dryer at my house." I told him God gave me one too and it was outside and I was using it. JR sure is good to me. So is Greg he welds for me and keeps the yard mowed.

Fleta and I will be glad to see Betty in a week or so.

No comments: