Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2016

AAAHHHH...

Well I made the trip in ole red to Missy's house in AZ with no problems at all. It was a nice trip and only a 21 hour drive as opposed to 37 from WA to AK.. It was good to get here and take a shower and get something to eat. I only stopped 4 times for Gas and bathroom breaks. When I got to Vegas around 11 it felt like I was home.. And no speeding ticket which is the best!


Missy made BBQ ribs last night for supper. Tonight we are having steak and lobster and Benjamin will be home at 6 tonight. It will be a joy to see him. I will go to see Bill probably tomorrow night. I will have to drive to Phx to visit with him. He works the night shift and has supper at 10.I will try to make him something to eat.


It is still hot here in PHX but it is cooling off at night and is very pleasant at night and mornings.


Missy said I could keep Benjamin home one day this week and let him miss school. That is if he wants to miss.


I love my new computer from Darrel and Kris. It has windows 10 and I have a lot to learn. I love the touch screen.


Winnie Jo when you get to feeling better you will have to come see us before winter hits. Fleta said the leaves are not really turning yet. You know fall is pretty in AR but winter is just dismal. I am painting Claytons kitchen this winter I have decided. It will give me something to do.


Fleta said the goats have not been nibbling on Mamma's lilac bush. I guess not on Dad's grape vines either. She also said the wasps seem to be gone...Oh I hope so. I still have sores on my right arm where I was stung about May last year.


Erin has a new house I am so proud for her. I miss all of the kids. Greta I have 3 dolls for you and Clayton I have some rocks and shells for you from WA. I need to find you one from AZ since I am here.


I have hand me down clothes for Hannah from Amanda and I must score something for Robert before I get home.


Oh Fleta, please pay my water bill when you pay yours. I have cash I can give you on the 11th but it is due on the 10th. I am sure 25 will cover it even tho I have not seen the bill.....PLEASE...


Missy colored my hair today and I am going to try to get in touch with Lilly to get it cut before I get home....Hopefully I can get that done...


Not a lot going on here today just a lazy labor day....

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Glad you are enjoying yourself!!