Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 2, 2016

A great week on the Aday Farm...

Boy oh boy, have things changed for this old house....2 years ago when I moved in it was all shut up, stuffy, and almost unreconisable for a Powell home...Well things have changed back ...This week it was filled with kids running in the front door and out the back...I could hear Mom yelling don't slam the door! Erin brought her 2 kids up here this week 2 days. Then Robert and Hannah came up here and played...They have all had the best fun and no money was spent at all...Well a little gas and some goodies.. But that was all....




We have walked the dirt roads, been to the pond twice to play....ran through the old house at least 500 times.....Eaten outside climbed trees, scrubed rocks...oh my next week we will have to play king on the mountain....today we went to Grandpa Gaddy's old store but there was no more ice cream there then we played in the creek' We would have stayed longer but I forgot sun screan....As Robert says when he says the word Butt,,,MY BAD..


It looks a little like rain...but me and the kids watered today...Then Fleta bought me a pretty plant. I put it in Mama's flower bed...It's all good today....

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Thanks for letting Clayton and Greta come up to play.

I hope you did not over do it. In two months you will hit
62!!