Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April 26

I cleaned my house  today...that was an occasion...All of the windows are open and I vacuumed all the bugs, dirt, and leaves out of the window sills...It is a good day...I love having all the windows open...when we were kids all summer they would be open. The air really flows through this old house...I am feeling so good I am going to JR's and do a mid week clean...In a little while...


I saw Meeks lumber is giving away red bud trees and dogwood trees....I know they are tiny but I am going to go get mine...Maybe tomorrow...I am not sure where to plant them  ...Fleta said behind the blue "THING" that's what we call that big thing in the yard... If I could cross my arms and blink and it would move I would do it!


I have poison ivy...I think for about 2 weeks now...It is awful...I may have to go to a doctor.. It seems to just be spreading everywhere....one pimple dot at a time...


My flower bed that I started this spring is looking pretty good...Hopefully everything will continue to grow and bloom....But there is no telling cause I sure do not have a green thumb...


The goats have not been in the yard in about a month now..I have the dog Tony gave me but I do not know if she will keep them run out cause they have not been up here to see....Hopefully she will keep them run off...

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Red buds and dog wood would be fine by fence as
They don't get big

Galla Creek said...

I knew fleta and Patsy caught poison ivy but
I did not know you did!!! I am the lucky one!!
None for me....Laura takes it badly!

Sunshine said...

At Walgreens you can buy poison ivy wash. It's around $15 but it works amazingly. I get it all the time and this wash dries it right up.

Sister--Helen said...

Well Laura it would be worth the money if it works...

Sunshine said...

It works for me. I look at poison ivy, poison oak, sumac and get it. I had it 2 weeks ago after hiking and I washed and it went away in a few days. I keep it in the shower and use it when I take my shower until the poison is gone. Sigrid's friend Marley's dad is a doctor and I would go to him for a shot every time I got it until about 2 years ago when he said to try the wash. I have not had to get a shot since.