Total Pageviews

Monday, February 22, 2016

Sunday, was 'Just a perfect day!'

To  get the full story....Please Read the middle sister's post here...  http://gallacreek.blogspot.com/2016/02/sisters-forever.html

It pretty much tracked our outing... I have just a few things to add..

Jr went to church with us that morning and Sweet sister Betty asked him if he wanted to go on the hike with us.... I am not sure if she was aware of his long leg span....It would take me 3 quick steps to catch up with his one ambling gait...And Sister Betty was not a whole lot faster than me... Thank goodness JR did not want to go with us and set the hiking pace...

Second of all I found out Sister Fleta has been running up the Meek hill... It would seem she only went on this hike to show me and Betty how slow we were...And she called us both Grandma Gaddy because of our waddle...

Betty, in the nicest way possible, pointed out she thought I was bigger than her...I guess she did not think I knew this or something...Ha, I wonder if she is small enough to crawl through the attic hole to the back porch and kill those wasps for me...

Oh but we sure did have a good time!

 Then last night I called brother Gilbert and gave him MY version of the hike and how both Sisters mis treated me....After all he is the only other living Sibling and if he talked to anyone I wanted him to tell the tale my way!


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

You know we always have great time when we are together. It's been that way all our lives.