Total Pageviews

Monday, January 11, 2016

AHHHHH

I am feeling a little better every day but for a few days it was rough. I considered going to the hospital. But I did not have to go....It was one of those times  when I said to myself...Oh I feel like I am going to die but I'm afraid I won't.... You're sick when you hit that point.

I have been doing a little tole painting and tending to the kids on weekdays. I helped Amanda do a little sewing and I finished a really cute quilt for Seth. I had never made him one like I did the other Grand Children. By the time he was born I had decided I would probably live at least one more year so there was no rush....LOL

The 2 little ones are ready to catch the bus but they have about 15 more minutes. When they get out the door I have to get dressed to take Kenzie to the ultra sound, have blood drawn, and have a TB test done...The TB test has nothing to do with her illness but she needs it  for her nursing class and should have completed it 3 months ago...

Thursday Kenzie has her surgery. We will need to be in Everett at 8 and she will not get started till about 10;30. He said she should be coming out from under around 2 and hopefully get to go home a little after that. If she has to spend the night I will stay with her. Then she goes back in 2 weeks if we have no problem and I will even be here to take her to that appointment. So I will know how she is for sure before I go home. I have the list of do's and don'ts down but surgery is nothing new to me si I am sure we will have no problem. I am glad I am here to look after her.

Rhea had testing  done last week. They are staying in TX for a few days. I think MD Anderson wanted her close.  Her surgery is on the 12th...That's tomorrow...Then she will come home for a few days after that..Remember Fleta do the easy part...Pray...She will   not start any treatment for about 3 weeks and guess who will be home by then..

God Bless us each and everyone.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad it will be over soon and Mckenzie can get on with her life.

Healing is coming your way.

Winnie said...

MacKensie and Rhea are both on my prayer list...I just know the healing journey will soon start for both