Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Close to the end of the year...

I just read Fleta's latest post....me me me...yes it's all about her...It is clear to see what she is interested in...I got on her pintrest page...I am not much a fan of pintrest but if I am searching for something pintrest sometimes pulled something up...I have a few tags in there from a long time ago but Sister Fleta is really uninterested...She has 1 pin..That's all just one. It is a bottomless chair that has a plant in the removed seat...I had 2 of those chairs when I left home I wonder if they are both there now... Maybe she has put a nice looking plant in there and when spring comes I will go to her house and steal it...It is hard to guard your possessions when you have to work everyday...especially when someone else stays home...

Kris and Darrel are running around somewhere today..The 2 little ones are out here in my room reading...

The sewer guys did a good job on the pipes....they sloped the ground to have good runoff and it was not that way before. Maybe it will last a few years...Let's hope so..

I am ready to come home...It's just a little over 4 more weeks. Kenzie has her operation Jan. 14th.
I will be home Feb. 4th. That is Jr's Birthday...What a nice present for him.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

You will make it home before snakes start crawling!