Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Not as smart as Betty....

Betty made a quote today about war...I think it was by FDR...I like a quote made by Hawk-eye on Mash....It went pretty much like this...
... They say War is Hell. War is not Hell. It is worse than Hell. People who go to Hell deserve it. People who are hurt by war are innocent.  They are often women and Children...

This shows the difference between me and Betty...LOL She quotes a President....I quoit an actor...LOL

I got 2 pair of new glasses...Fleta I can see better than I have ever been able to....Even with other prescription glasses...Love it!

Kris has a meeting tonight...I have the house cleaned, kids fed, baths taken, their clothes laid out for tomorrow, feed them supper and now I am helping Amanda with homework. We will be through soon and then we will read till bedtime...Love being in charge...

2 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...

JWT...

Galla Creek said...

Well, I hate being in charge.

The President was Ike.

Love the glasses.

Maybe I will get there to get some soon.

Too lazy to go order them.