Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Saturday...

and it is raining again... But  it has not rained a great deal since I have been here.

I have been working today on scrap book pages for Victoria's baby. I cut out some quilt squares yesterday but I have not started sewing yet. It really does not take long once I sit down to sew. I just have not done it yet.  I got busy doing the scrap book pages with Mackenzie.

All of the kids and Mama are going to the movies in  a few minutes. Kris has been at work all day today and Darrel has been at work. The kids have been playing around the house. They have not been on electronics today. If it had not been raining I would of had them outside. Since they are all leaving I think I will go to my room and hide. Sounds like a plan!

Today was Brother's birthday. Born in 39 he would have been 74 today. It is hard to believe ole Pat has lived to me older than any of us so far. That walking Douglas Road lady is going to out live us all. At least I hope so.

I hope it was a pretty day in Arkansas today.

2 comments:

Winnie said...

It has been absolutely beautiful in KC today...Mike and I took a wonderful ride around the lake today...just a little plod on the trees!

Galla Creek said...

Love ur math
Makes us all younger!!

We got a sprinkle, please send us your rain!!
Cool here today. Was a beautiful day.

I am starting over on my baby quilt as I did not like the boy look.