Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 18, 2015

I'd have to say...

summer is here..
I need to water my plants this morning.
Jr stopped in last evening and said, 'I thought you would have the trim painted.' I told him it was a process...first I splashed just a little paint on to see about the color. When I decided it was fine then I began to contemplate on how I wanted to scrape the old rough paint off...Once I decide that then I will start...he left and came back with an electric sander...I guess I have contemplated as long as I can... guess I will start this morning..
JR and his kids are going to the river today to float down...I am not sure where they are going...Personally I would just as soon scrape paint.
When they take off I am going to his house and start his laundry he brought home last night.
I cleaned his house yesterday and did what laundry he had there.
I am not sure what Fleta has planed for today. Maybe she wants to scrape paint.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

You have a job ahead for sure.

Fleta said her house was looking so much better
since she got this new renter. She likes the
openness of the house.

Sure is hot here. Astrid went to trail with me
Sigrid had a swim meet. She took 4 blue ribbons.
Takes after Gigi.