Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 18, 2015

It's all over but....

Friday... and yes I may cry...It has been a great week for all of the kids. Hannah has loved it.

Here are 2 of our regular girls that come every week ..In the red and in the blue. I like the one in the blue even if she is ornery...

Hannah and friends...See why she loved it!

The old fat woman that helped with food. The preachers wife and I handled it all week. She said I was the best helper she has ever had...And she has been doing the food for at least 15 years...What's worse...I think it is true.....

This little blond girl just loves me and I love her too...I think she has gone to Coin Church  all her life. Her Grandma goes there. Her name is Clarissa..She says we are twins...and we are sisters... She stands up almost every week and asks us to pray for one person and then another in her family. God Bless her little heart...

Hannah ...all about learning her Bible verse..She knew them all plus she learned the Pledge of Allegiance...The Church flag pledge and the Bible pledge...She has done her best to help me learn them...I still do not know the Church Flag pledge... There is not much hope that I ever will...

But Betty, I do know the New Testament Books of the Bible...Thank you very much!

Oh yes, I have been unable to post a comment on Fleta's Blog for at least a week...I want to say right now...Fleta takes the best pictures of anyone I know! 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad you survived vbs!
Your pictures are good.
Fleta has blocked you!!

Adopted Sister said...

You have found your calling. I know the kids love you!